Saturday, September 06, 2008

and I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve

When I said that august would be hell month, I was exaggerating.

BUT HECK AUGUST REALLY WAS HELL!!!

*deep breath*

So I survived my hell-est-est month so far. I didn't know how I managed to juggle cemplangan, kapehan sa cem, mr. &ms. cemplangan preparations, exams every week, reports, and a lot of things in between! Wheeew! Of course not all the results are favorable, kasi taeng may bagsak akong major. HUHUHU! I'm so...so.. stupid for not studying that exam! HAHAHA! Ayan tuloy may delikado pa ako subject! I'm gonnaaaa die! Hahaha!

Ohwell, still aim high. Go for CS nalang. :)) Pababa ng pababa ang standards ko ah! Hahaha! Sorry, I'm really having a hard time in macro econ. I like micro better. KAYA PA YAN! Kahit tres lang wag lang umulit! Dba dba? :)

Wuuuu, last week of Cemplangan na! UPJES FIGHT!!!!!!!!!! :)

After cemplangan, I promise to resume to super acads mode!

*
I see you
And I'm waiting to make my move
But I'm scared
And I know that you got
Better things to do
I'll touch your hand
And I'm wearing my heart on my sleeve
It's cliche I know
But baby it's the price we pay
To get the things we've wanted
To get the things we've left behind
It's what you've wanted
What you needed
What you've always dreamt about
Don't take another step
And don't breathe another breath
Unless you're coming back to me


Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]