Monday, September 08, 2008

and then I died.

To put into words how I'm feeling lately, let me just quote what Febby had commented on my friendster page recently...

"Pleaaaseee, don't let this feeling enndddd. BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA."

Kasama talaga yung BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA kasi ganung ganun talaga yung feeling ko ngayon eh.
Haha!

Call me cheesy or baduy or so elementary, I DON'T CARE. I just want to write down this feeling because I know it will not last long. KNOWING ME! HAHA! It's a 'one time big time feeling' and I'm so laughing at myself for feeling so giddy and jumpy and shrieky all the time. Blame it to... KALEGS AND ERICK! Hahahaha! I have found love with them! MGA BAKLA KAMING TATLO!

I am 19 years old. I have been judged for 19 years; criticized badly and labled wrongly all my life. I have accepted every word thrown at me SERIOUSLY that's why I get hurt. Kung hindi ako nasasaktan, ibig sabihin noon I'm being fake with my feelings. Goes to show I can be one of the most genuine person you'll ever meet because I don't ever fake my feelings. Say something and I'll react. I always react. I always do.

Ito nalang ang sasabihin ko, mahal ko ang mga taong nakakakilala sakin ng TUNAY. There's nothing wrong with judging a person as long as MAY BASIS PO SANA TAYO SA MGA PINAGSASABI NATIN. Sometimes, yung impact ng mga sinasabi natin sa ibang tao, life long ang effect. And for 19 years I have been so emotional when it comes to what other people think of me.

But just this once...

Walang ibang tao.

Ako lang.

This is my life and nobody EVER has the right to make me feel inferior of myself. Ito ang lagi kung tinuturo sa reporting. And it's about time na i-apply ko naman siguro sa sarili ko yung tinuturo ko.

Now, I'm giving myself this time to just freely...fall. UYYY JOKE LANG! =))


I have every right to feel the feeling that I'm feeling right now.

Without hesitations.



Akala niyo naman kung anong seryosong feeling yun? Hindi ko sasabihin! Secret! Hahahaha! Basta, I'm happy. And I'm happy to be happy. I haven't felt just plain happy until recently. Wala lang, walang reason. Maybe because wala lang. Alam niyo yun? Wala lang talaga kung bakit ako masaya? Walang explanation, walang reason, walang meaning, walang specific reason. Sometimes it's better to be happy about random things than be happy over ONE single thing because what if you lost that ONE thing. Dba?

Find your happiness. Find your happiness in simplest things, like what I'm doing.
































And yes, I am setting you free.

Comments:
Uyy! Sikat na ako? HAHAHAHA!

Yeah yeah I agree, sometimes it's okay to be happy with simple random things than isang bagay lang. UY! Hahaha!

Go Talent's niggght! :D
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]